WhatsApp Web: How To Use WhatsApp Online
What is WhatsApp Web?
WhatsApp Web is a web-based version of WhatsApp, it allows you to use WhatsApp on your computer. It’s a great way to send and receive messages, photos, videos, and other media files from your computer.
The app is available for both Android and iOS devices.
WhatsApp Web works by connecting your device (i.e., smartphone) with your web browser via the Internet.
How To Use WhatsApp Web
You can use WhatsApp Web by following these steps:
- Open your browser on your computer and search; https://web.whatsapp.com.
- Open your WhatsApp on your smartphone.
- Go to the top right and click on the three dots, click linked devices.
- A new dialog box will appear asking to use WhatsApp on other devices; click on the link to a device.
- Pop up window will ask permission to connect to WiFi or mobile data, select “use mobile data’’.
A new QR code scanner will appear ready to scan the QR code, point it directly to your browser window and scan the WhatsApp web QR code.
Your WhatsApp will start logging in to your browser’s window.
Make sure you have a stable connection. The device will take some seconds to connect. After your WhatsApp gets connected to your computer browser, you can close your app and start using your WhatsApp Web on your browser..
How can I log out from WhatsApp web
However, there are times when you may want to log out of WhatsApp web. You may want to log out if you are using someone else’s computer or if you don’t want anyone else to access your account.
If you want to log out from the web version of WhatsApp, here’s how to do it.
Step 1: Open the web version of WhatsApp and log in with your account.
Step 2: Click on the Me icon at the top left corner of your screen.
Step 3: Click on Settings in the drop-down menu.
Step 4: Scroll down and click Log Out. This will log you out of your account and close the web browser window.
How many devices can I log in with WhatsApp Web?
You can log in with WhatsApp on multiple devices at the same time. This means that if you have more than one computer or phone, you can use them all to chat with your friends on WhatsApp.
To log in to WhatsApp web on other devices, just open your browser and go to whatsapp.com/web. Open your WhatsApp on your phone and click on linked devices
You’ll see a list of all the devices that are logged into your account at that moment.
How can I log out from all devices accessing my WhatsApp?
Benefits of using WhatsApp Web
Here are the benefits of using WhatsApp web;
- You can use it on any device with a browser and an internet connection, including desktop computers, laptops, and tablets.
- You can reply to messages using voice or video calls without opening WhatsApp app installed on your phone
- You can access all your messages from the web version regardless of where you are.
- You can send messages from a computer as well as from your phone by logging into the same account simultaneously with two devices connected to the internet at once (this is known as multi-device usage).
- You can use all of WhatsApp’s features such as sharing photos, videos and audio files, sending stickers, adding people to groups and sending payments within your contacts list directly from the web version.