The 10 Best Email Services For Small Businesses
In a world where email is king, there are plenty of options for small businesses. Some offer free accounts or services for free with some restrictions; others offer more robust features at an affordable price.
Here are ten of our favorite small business email services:
Gmail is one of the most popular email services in the world. The reason behind this is that it offers a lot of features and options that can be customized to meet your needs.
It’s easy to use, simple to set up and has great support for mobile and desktop devices. The best thing about Gmail is that you don’t have to pay anything to use it. You just need to sign up for a free account and you’re ready to go.
Here are some of the best email services for small businesses:
• Searching: The search bar is where it’s at. You can search by subject line, sender, or even the contents of an email message.
• Labels: Labels are like folders that you can use to organize your messages. You can create as many labels as you want and organize them how you’d like.
• Canned Responses: Canned responses let you create templates for common responses, so you don’t have to type them out manually every time you send an email.
• Snooze messages: Sometimes some emails aren’t important right now but might be later on in the day, for example, an airline confirmation. With snooze, you can set a temporary reminder for yourself so that when it comes back around again, there’s no need to scroll through your inbox looking for it.
Outlook is a great option for small businesses. It’s a cloud-based platform that lets you access your emails and calendar from any device. It’s not only affordable, but it also offers a lot of features that can help you manage your business.
You can use Outlook as a standalone email client or integrate it with Office 365, which includes Microsoft Word and Excel.
Outlook has many useful features:
• Email management tools – You can organize your inbox by archiving old messages, deleting them, or moving them to other folders. You can also create rules to automatically move messages into folders based on certain criteria.
• Calendar management – You can create multiple calendars to keep track of multiple projects and appointments at once, as well as set reminders for important events. You can also invite other people to meetings or events.
• Tasks management – The Tasks tab lets users create task lists based on specific projects or goals and assign due dates to each task (or delegate them). This feature helps users stay organized and get things done efficiently.
3. Yahoo Mail
Yahoo Mail has been around for a long time and is known for its ease of use and functionality. Yahoo Mail is also a great email service for small businesses because it offers some features that are not available with other free email services.
The following are some of the best features you will find in Yahoo Mail:
• Free storage space – You can use up to 1TB of storage space with Yahoo Mail, which means you can store all your important data and documents in this service.
• Easily attached files – You can easily attach files to your messages by dragging and dropping them into the email box.
• Easy to use interface – The interface is very easy to use and understand, so any person can start using the app without any trouble at all.
• Spam protection – Yahoo Mail has some of the best spam protection out there right now, which means less junk clogging up your inbox!
• Secure – Yahoo uses SSL encryption technology to protect your data as it travels between your computer and Yahoo’s servers.
4. AOL Mail
AOL Mail is a free, simple and secure web-based email service that gives you access to all your mail on AOL.com. With AOL Mail, you can access your existing contacts, calendar events, and more. And you can easily manage your inbox with filters so that you can focus on what matters most to you.
You can also manage your email storage by creating folders or using auto-archiving so that you don’t have to worry about deleting old messages in bulk.
AOL Mail offers additional features such as social sharing across networks, file attachment support and mobile apps for iPhone and Android devices.
The best thing about Fastmail is its simple interface. You can easily create folders and organize your emails into different categories. There are no complicated settings or options to worry about; everything is laid out in front of you.
Fastmail also offers many security features that make it ideal for small businesses that want to protect their data from hackers and other threats online. The service comes with two-factor authentication, which means that every time someone tries logging into your account they will be prompted by an SMS text message on your phone before they can access your account information. This ensures that only authorized users can log into their accounts and access sensitive information such as passwords and bank account numbers.
Additionally, Fastmail has built-in encryption so that when emails are sent between users they are protected from being read by anyone else who may intercept them during transmission over the internet or while stored on any third-party servers where they may temporarily.
6. Zoho Workplace
Zoho Workplace is a cloud-based email and collaboration platform that makes it easy to manage your business. It has features such as:
• Email and Calendar: Manage all of your messages, meetings and appointments in one place.
• Team Collaboration: Share files with teammates without leaving the chat room. Get feedback on documents right away with comments and edits.
• Document Sharing: Create PDFs or edit existing ones with ease by sharing them directly from within Zoho Workplace’s interface.
• Notes & Tasks: Keep track of tasks easily so you don’t forget anything important. You can create multiple lists for different projects or tasks; add notes to each list; set due dates for each item; assign them to someone else if needed for example “Marked as Done”; add attachments (.docx) so others know what needs to be done before moving forward.
ProtonMail has become a popular choice for small businesses due to its superior level of encryption and security. As a result, ProtonMail has gained popularity among many users who want to protect their data from hackers or other unauthorized users.
ProtonMail offers two plans: free and paid. The free plan includes 500 MB of storage space, while the paid plan provides extra features ranging from $2 per month to $8 per month depending on the number of users you have in your organization.
Don’t worry: there are no ads on ProtonMail either; so, whether you’re looking for a secure platform for sending sensitive company documents or simply want an alternative mail service that has been hacked several times, this one’s worth considering.
Hushmail is a secure email service that offers both free and paid accounts. The company’s website claims that it can be used for both personal and business purposes, and it also allows users to encrypt their emails before sending them out. Users can choose between two different plans: Basic and Pro.
The service offers two different ways of signing up: You can either pay upfront or sign up with a free trial period followed by automatic billing after 60 days if you don’t cancel before then.
The service also has an option called “ScanMail,” which lets you download all your emails into one place so they’re easier to keep track of—and also gives you access to add attachments from within this interface as well as search through them all easily by keyword or date range.
9. Yandex Mail
Yandex Mail is a free email service with a web interface and an app for iOS and Android phones. It’s great for small businesses because it has a spam filter that can help you deal with email junk mail before it gets into your inbox. The service also supports multiple accounts per user, so if one account gets too much spam or messages from competitors, you can create another account as well to keep things separate while still having access to all of your contacts on both systems or only using one at once.
Yandex Mail is perfect for any business that needs an efficient way to send emails across multiple devices without paying extra fees each month or having issues with getting their emails read by the recipient in question.
Mail.com is a cloud-based email service that offers a range of features for small businesses, including email archiving, integration with other platforms and tools, and the ability to deploy new features quickly.
Mail.com offers unlimited storage for your email archives through its paid plans and offers a free account with limited storage capacity. The company also provides white-label solutions that let you customize your branding with logos and colors.
Mail.com integrates with most major applications on both desktop and mobile devices, so you can access your emails from any device or platform—all without having to worry about servers or maintenance. This means you’ll be able to send and receive emails from anywhere in the world without having to worry about latency issues or connectivity issues.
What our research has found here is that there are many email services available today for small businesses, each with its slew of features and benefits. We hope that our analysis and recommendations will help you to make a more informed decision about which email service to go with, but regardless, the choice is ultimately up to you and your unique business needs. At the end of the day, though, we feel like these ten services are certainly worth taking a look at, and it’s entirely likely that you can find one that fits your requirements perfectly.