What is Zoom Meeting Software Program
Zoom Meetings is video conferencing software and includes features such as collaboration, integration with other office tools, mobile access, screen sharing, secure file transfer, session recording / playback, videoconferencing tools, chat/messaging support built-in chat/messaging.
It works on Windows and Mac computers, plus iOS and Android devices. That flexibility alone makes it a great choice for many people, but its ease of use is what makes it so appealing: Zoom requires little in the way of setup, the service itself is simple to navigate, and you don’t need a technical background to get up and running fast.
Default settings are designed for ease of use, automatically detecting your webcam and microphone.
Features of Zoom Meeting
Zoom offers some great features that make it a good choice for businesses with teams that are spread around the globe i.e.
- You can schedule meetings in advance and send out reminders so people won’t forget about them.
- You can record sessions so they can be shared with people who weren’t able to attend the original meeting.
- Free to use for up to 100 participants with 40 minutes time break meetings.
- The platform delivers a high level of security without too many barriers to use, and Zoom’s mobile apps are particularly strong.
- Zoom Meetings offers training via documentation, webinars, and live online, and in-person sessions.
- Offers the best video meeting quality.
- Best screen sharing quality.
- Breakout Rooms.
- Ease of joining a meeting.
- Remote control.
- Instant chat.
- File sharing. Users can share PDF files, documents and other files while in the meeting.
- Chat groups allow users to send messages to different groups while in the meeting.
- Virtual hand-raising and other actions.
- Annotation and co-annotation.
- Instant start.
- Dark and light sidebar themes.
- Password protection. No one can get access to your meeting without your permission.
- Cross-platform messaging.
- Virtual Backgrounds. There are templates to choose from with brilliant colors and images.
- Assign permission settings.
- Touch Up My Appearance.
- Participant camera feed.
- End-to-end encryption.
- Annotation on Shared Screen/Whiteboard.
- Zoom Rooms Controller App.
What Can You Do With Zoom Meetings Software?
- Easily connect with attendees on mobile devices and desktops.
- Connect from anywhere, including your home, or travel across the globe.
- Join meetings through the browser, no need to download any app for small meetings with fewer than 50 participants.
- Share your screen during a session, which is great for presentations and demonstrations.
- Record webinar meetings for future use.
- Display content onscreen while in a meeting using the whiteboard feature.
- Zoom helps businesses and organizations bring their teams together in a frictionless environment to get more done.
How to Download Zoom Meetings
Whether you have a laptop, computer, or smartphone Zoom works on both devices.
First to download the zoom software application visit zoom’s official website www.zoom.us.
You can sign up on the zoom platform if you need to host or schedule a meeting with your members.
After signing up, log in and search for zoom setup. After downloading install the setup files on your device and you are ready to go.
For smartphone users;
- Go to Google play store and search to download if you are using an android phone or Appstore for iOS users.
- You also use a web-based platform if you don’t need to install the application on your machine.
Zoom meeting software application is one of the best tools for holding any kind of business meeting. It offers high-quality audio and video that makes everyone’s participation in a meeting smooth and crystal clear. The features offered by this software are worth the investment.