How To Use WhatsApp Without Your Phone: Simple Tips
WhatsApp is one of the most popular messaging applications in the world. It’s easy to use, has a simple interface and above all, it’s free. You can send text messages, photos and videos to your friends and family members for free as well as make voice calls using WhatsApp Calling feature.
Here’s How To Use WhatsApp Without Your Phone
There are plenty of reasons why you might want to use WhatsApp without your phone. Maybe you lost it, or maybe you are traveling and don’t want to be tied down by a SIM card.
In this article, we will discuss how to use WhatsApp without a phone
So, how do you use WhatsApp without your phone? You can use your Pc by following the steps below:
- Download and install an Android emulator on your computer. There different types of android emulator software programs in the market you can choose from. I recommend using BlueStacks.
- Once installed, open BlueStacks and choose “Google Play Store”
- From its home screen (or tap on the menu icon in the top right corner).
- Search for “WhatsApp” in the search box at the top of the screen, then click the app listing when it appears under the “Apps & Games” section. Click “Install.”
- The app will now download onto your PC via BlueStacks’ interface; once installed it will automatically appear on your PC’s desktop as an icon for launching WhatsApp from within BlueStacks itself.
- Click on the WhatsApp icon to open, and enter your WhatsApp number to verify your account.
After verification, you are now able to start using WhatsApp on your computer without your phone.
Thanks for reading this article, please share it and remember to subscribe for more hot tech tips and news.