How To Install And Set Up Facebook Account – Simple Process
How can you set up a Facebook account? Installing the right version of Facebook is important and will make all the difference. However, it’s not as easy as you think. There are a few things you have to know first to get it right. This guide will help you install and set up your Facebook account properly.
How To Set Up Facebook Account On A Smartphone
Facebook is a social network that allows users to share information and connect with others. It is free to create an account and use the site, but there are certain things you need to do in order to make it work.
To set up your Facebook account on a smartphone, you will need to download the app from the Apple App Store or Google Play store. You can then proceed with creating your account by following the steps below:
Step 2: Search for “Facebook” in the search bar of an app store and then tap on it and select “install”.
Step 3: Once installed click on “Open” and enter your username and password or email address to sign in, and enter the security code sent to your mobile phone number or email address, that has been linked with your Facebook account, when prompted for verification purposes then click the “Continue button” once logged in you are ready to go.
There are various versions of Facebook apps i.e. Lite Facebook which is tailored for low-end devices.
How To Set Up Facebook Account On A Laptop
- To install Facebook on a laptop, you need to visit the official website of Facebook.
- Once you log in to your Facebook account, click on the ‘add account’ option.
- You will be asked to give permission for your account to be used on this computer.
- Click on ‘continue’..
- Sign in with your email address and password of your previous Facebook account and click the ‘Sign In’ button.
To register for a new Facebook account;
- Click the sign-up button.
- Enter your name, nickname, and date of birth in the given fields and click the ‘Next’ button.
- Choose your gender from the given options and click the ‘Next’ button.
- Now select your country from the given options and click the ‘Next’ button.
- Enter your mobile number in the given field and click the ‘Verify Now’ button.
- You will receive an SMS on this mobile number which has been entered by you previously while creating this new Facebook account on your laptop.
- Verify this SMS code by entering it in the given field as soon as possible because if you don’t verify it within 30 seconds.
- Select Finish and then click Get Started to begin using the new Facebook account.
- How To Sign Into Facebook Account
- Signing in to your Facebook account is easy. Here is how:
- Click the downward arrow in the upper-right corner of any Facebook page.
- Click Sign In. Enter your email address and password, then click Continue. If you have more than one account associated with this email address, select the one you want to use.
- Enter your password, then click Continue.
After finishing the above process you will be able to use facebook on your laptop with ease.
If you’re having trouble signing into Facebook, there are a few things you can try:
- Make sure you’re using the right password
If you use the same password for multiple accounts, and one of those accounts is hacked or compromised, the hacker could try to access any other accounts that use the same password. Make sure that your Facebook password is unique and strong (at least 12 characters long with a combination of letters, numbers, and symbols).
If you’re using 2-Step Verification, make sure your app has been approved by Facebook. If you receive an error message saying “This device isn’t registered on Facebook,” it’s possible that your computer was previously signed in to Facebook but hasn’t been approved as a trusted device yet.
- Check your device internet connection
You should check your device internet connection whether is stable or not. Without internet connection won’t be able to finish the whole process of installing and setting up your Facebook account.
Related Article: How To Delete Facebook Account