How To Download Facebook Videos And Watch Them Offline
Facebook is a great platform to share and watch videos, but what if you want to save a video to watch offline or share it with others? Luckily, there are several ways to download videos from Facebook.
In this article, I’ll show you how you can download Facebook videos in a few easy steps.
Let’s get started!
Method 1: Using a Third-Party Website
The first method for downloading Facebook videos is by using a third-party website. These websites are designed to download videos from different websites, including Facebook, twitter and more.
Here’s how to use a third-party website to download Facebook videos:
- Login to your Facebook account and find the video you want to download.
- Click on the “Share” button located below the video on Facebook.
- From the options that appear, select “Copy Link” to copy the video’s URL to your clipboard.
- Go to a third-party website such as “savefrom.net” or “fbdownloader.com” and paste the video’s URL into the appropriate field.
- Click “Download” and wait for the video to be processed.
Once the video is ready, select the desired resolution and click “Download” again.
The video will begin downloading to your device.
Method 2: Using a Browser Extension
Another way to download Facebook videos is by using a browser extension. These extensions are designed to download videos directly from the website, without the need to visit a third-party website. Here’s how to use a browser extension to download Facebook videos:
Add a browser extension such as “Facebook Video Downloader” or “Video DownloadHelper” for Chrome and Firefox to your browser.
Locate the video you want to download and click on the extension icon.
The video will start downloading.
I hope this article has helped you understand how to download and watch Facebook videos offline on mobile. We’ve explored a variety of methods so that you can choose the approach that works best for your situation. If you have any questions, feel free to post your comments below!