How To Delete Facebook Page
Facebook Page is public profile that are used to represent a brand, organization, or individual. Users can like, share and comment on posts made on Facebook pages.
The most common types of Facebook pages include:
Companies and organizations that want to engage with their customers and potential customers typically run these.
Community groups, organizations, or local governments that want to gather people around a shared interest or activity run these.
Public Figures Pages
Public figures such as celebrities or politicians often create their own Facebook Pages to connect with fans.
If you want to delete your Facebook page, the easiest way is to do it from your settings. Here is how:
- Go to your Facebook account and click on pages, select the page you would like to delete.
- Then select Settings from the drop-down menu. This will take you to your personal settings page where you can find all kinds of information about your account, including how many people have liked your profile or followed your page.
- Now scroll down and click on the remove page (delete page).
- Click delete page.
When you delete your page, it will disappear from the Facebook website and app.
You can’t undo this action. However, if you decide to create a new page, your previous page shall be kept as an archive for up to 90 days after its deletion date, so that you can still access it even though it is not publicly available.
If you want to preserve any content that you have shared on your page, make sure to download it before deleting your page by following these instructions:
How To Download Facebook Page Content
Facebook makes it easy to download the content from a Facebook page, so you can use it on your website, social media, or any other place you want.
To download a Facebook Page’s content:
- Log into Facebook and click the Page link in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click the down arrow next to “Follow” in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select “Download a zip file” from the drop-down menu that appears when you click on “Download.”
How To Delete Facebook Group
What is a Facebook group?
A Facebook group is a large community of people with a shared interest. It can be used to share information, ask questions, and discuss topics related to the group’s niche. The best way to learn about a subject is from someone who has experience with it, so joining a group can be a great way to build your knowledge base.
Like any community, Facebook groups are made up of individual members; however, there are some key differences between groups on Facebook versus other social media platforms.
There are many reasons why you might want to delete your Facebook Group. You might be moving on from a project, or simply want to start fresh. Whatever the reason, here’s how you can remove a Facebook Group.
To delete a Facebook Group:
- Go to Facebook and sign in to your account.
- Click Groups in the left menu bar and select the group that you want to delete from the list of groups on the right side of the screen.
- Click on Edit Group Settings at the bottom of the page, which will open up another box with some additional information about your group along with an option for deleting it at the bottom of the page under “More options.”
NOTE: This will remove it from Facebook and all of its members will be notified that the group is gone. If you’ve deleted a group, you can’t recreate it or re-join it.