55 Best MS PowerPoint Questions To Ask During PowerPoint Presentation
1. What is the difference between a slide and a title slide?
2. What is the default color of a slide?
3. How can you make a slide transparent?
4. How can you select multiple shapes on the slide?
5. What is the difference between a slide and a graphic?
6. How do you create a new slide with just text?
7. What is the difference between outline view, list view, and grid view?
8. How do you change the size of your text in PowerPoint?
9. How do you copy and paste the content into another slide?
10. What are some of the keyboard shortcuts available to use when creating a new slide in PowerPoint?
11. How do you insert an image into a slide on PowerPoint?
12. What is the difference between a slide and a slide deck?
13. What are some of the best ways to enhance a presentation?
14. What is the difference between a title and a heading in PowerPoint?
15. How do you change the font, size, and color of text on your slides?
16. How do you make an image bigger or smaller on a slide?
17. What are some common formatting options for text in a presentation?
18. How can you add graphics to your PowerPoint presentation?
19. State the procedure of inserting an audio file into a PowerPoint presentation?
20. How do you embed videos into your presentations so they appear as part of the content rather than as separate files at the bottom of every slide?
21. How can you select multiple text boxes in one go?
22. What is the purpose of using a Title Slide?
23. How do you change the font size of a text box in PowerPoint?
24. How do you change the font style of a text box in PowerPoint?
25. When should you use bullets or numbers on your slides?
26. What are some other functions that can be done with text boxes in PowerPoint?
27. How do you find out where an object has been placed on your slide by using the Selection tool (or arrow keys)?
28. Why would someone want to use animation or sound with their slides?
29. Explain the differences between charts and graphs in PowerPoint?
30. How do you make a title slide for your presentation?
31. How can you control how long each slide appears on the screen in Microsoft PowerPoint?
32. What are some different types of transitions that can be used as an effect in Microsoft PowerPoint?
33. What are some different effects that can be used as an effect in Microsoft PowerPoint?
34. How do you create a professional-looking presentation with an eye-catching design using Microsoft PowerPoint
35. What is a slide master?
36. How do you remove all text from a slide?
37. What is an AutoText Field and how do I use it?
38. Can I edit my presentation from my phone or tablet?
39. What’s the difference between Slide Shows and Presentations? And can I use both at the same time?
40. Can I make an animated GIF from my presentation slides without having to purchase Photoshop or other software?
41. What are some of the features that PowerPoint provides for presenting data?
42. How do you make a title slide in PowerPoint?
43. What is the difference between tabbed and cascading menus?
44. What is the difference between shapes and objects in PowerPoint?
45. What are some of the different types of text boxes available in PowerPoint?
46. How do you update the PowerPoint app?
47. How do you save your PowerPoint presentation as a PDF file?
48. How do I use animations in PowerPoint?
49. What is the difference between a slide and a page?
50. What is the maximum number of slides you can add to a presentation?
51. How do you open an existing presentation in MS PowerPoint?
52. When should you use Slide Show mode and when should you use Slide Show View?
53. How do you display your slides onscreen using either Normal or Reading view?
54. How do you change the size of your slide in Normal view?
55. How do you change the size of your slide in Reading view?
Related Exam Questions