What is Google Translate?
Google Translate is a software tool created by Google Inc. It is used to translate words or sentences from one language to another one. The Translate service can be accessed on the web, through mobile devices, and even on the Google Chrome operating system itself.
While translating text is a great feature, there are many other useful things you can do with Google Translate.
14 Coolest Things About Google Translate
The following are some of the coolest things about Google translate;
1. It is very easy to use and is also fast.
2. It provides many languages options for translating and also has the option of translating languages in your native language. Google Translate supports over 100 languages at various levels.
3. It is also a good substitute for a dictionary as you can directly translate the words from one language to another.
4. It is free of cost and therefore there is no need of paying any money to get the translation done.
5. Google Translate is one of the great modern conveniences. It’s a simple and free way to communicate with people from different countries who speak different languages.
6. You can translate your blog posts into many different languages and even have them automatically translated for you by Google Translate. All you need is a Google account, a blog, and an understanding of basic website design.
7. Google Translate is one of the most useful tools for anyone who travels internationally. It’s a free, easy-to-use tool that can speak in over 100 languages and translate text from any language to any other.
8. It can turn your translation into speech for you, so you can listen to how it would sound spoken aloud. You then indicate what you think the sentence should say, and the computer will attempt to interpret your response correctly.
9. This app is incredibly helpful in helping you communicate effectively with those who speak a different language. However, it can go beyond that and make learning another language fun. Many apps like this engage users in learning a new language by giving them rewards for learning something new each day.
10. If you’re a web developer, chances are you’ve used Google Translate to translate text for your website or application. But few realize that the site offers much more than just a simple translation tool.
11. Google Translate is a powerful machine translation service that can be used in almost any language and with almost any programming language. Most users are familiar with the display language option, which is designed for people who aren’t fluent in another language and need to be able to understand what’s being read to them.
12. Some languages support voice input where the user speaks into the microphone and the words are translated or the camera can be used to take a picture of some foreign text which is then automatically translated.
13. Google Translate has become one of the most popular apps on smartphones. It’s also a great way to connect with people in other parts of the world who speak different languages.
14. Google Translate can be a powerful tool to help your business. When there are no native speakers at a conference you’re attending, but everyone speaks English, having a little Google Translate handy can help break down those barriers. And when there’s no common language between people in a meeting, it can smooth things over with the right question and answer.
You can also read about; Pros and cons of Using Google Translator
While Google Translate is not perfect, is reliable, simple to use, and offers many additional features. It is easy to add, change and rearrange translation languages by following these steps. With Google Translate you will be able to communicate with people in more than 90 languages worldwide.